Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Stampin' Up Artisan Blog Hop - Sympathy Cards

Welcome back to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
I am so blessed that I get to create and inspire with these amazing Stampin' UP products and share with you all here! Remember that every other Thursday, all 20 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss anyone of these amazing ladies!

This week we are showcasing our Artisan projects for the Stampin' UP Facebook Page this month. For this project, the team was to focus on the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set and Flourish Framelits Die Cuts from the Annual catalog as well as some optional products from our Artisan products box like the 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper.
Sympathy cards are so hard to create when those heartbreaking events occur, so I created two cards to have in advance and I will probably make a few more of these since the font on this stamp is simply elegant and beautiful. I used the same color combo of Calypso Coral, Delightful Dijon, Dapper Denim and Whisper White for both cards. I also focused on using the negative and positive part of the die cut together.
Here I used the white on white approach and adding the pops of color. I actually used the larger floral die cut and one of the smaller floral die cut together on this layer. I still love the Decorative Label Punch for a quick layer. The saying and floral images from the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set were stamped and then punched out. Add a piece of Delightful Dijon 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon under it and some of the Flourish Thinlits Die Cuts in the Calypso Coral cardstock behind it. I made a matching envelope with this pattern of the 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper and the Envelope Punch Board. 
Here I used the Calypso Coral for the card base and added the cut image layer on top. I added a strip of one of the pattern 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper. I continued to use the same Decorative Label Punch and Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set with the Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon and 2015-2017 In Color Doilies of Delightful Dijon. Then completed with another matching envelope with this time the same pattern as the strip on the card.

Back in July, I showed some more samples using this bundle as well! 
Thanks for stopping by here and if you leave a comment then thanks for truly making my day! I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all those that case my projects. I am completely honored when people do that and mention my name as the one who inspired them.

Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of my dearest friends.....Connie Collins! She will blow your mind!

Stampin' UP Supplies List
Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set 
Flourish Framelits Die Cuts
2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper
Whisper White Cardstock
Dapper Denim Cardstock and Ink
Calypso Coral Cardstock and Ink
Delightful Dijon Ink
Decorative Label Punch 
Delightful Dijon 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon
Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon
2015-2017 In Color Doilies
Big Shot
Envelope Punch Board

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love how you left that die cut in place. That is beautiful. Gorgeous projects as always my friend. XO

Amy O said...

That's such a cool effect to leave some of the die pieces in place! Beautiful projects, Cindy!

JsJ-Stempelateilier said...

Dear Cindy,
by only taking out some of the cut pieces the flowers appear so magical! Yours Julia

Allison Okamitsu said...

Cindy your creations are always totally incredible. You always WOW me. Well done my friend.

Bibi Cameron said...

Completely wowed! Love the colours, the photography.