Thursday, April 21, 2016

CPC Sneak Peak - Quick & Easy Party Mini Bags by ME!

Here is another sneak peak over on Craft Project Central this month! I am pretty excited about my project and the other designers' projects as well!  If you have never heard of CPC, then go check it out! Great way to get many project ideas! 
Quick & Easy Party Treat Mini Bags
Have a birthday, baby shower or graduation party coming up soon? How about making these quick and easy mini bags for the perfect party treat? With the Gift Bag Punch Board and a little modification of the scoring, you can have 18 or more of these done in no time! You can use any color combination, Designer Series Paper and greeting with these as well!

  This fun project comes to you designed by me! To get the instructions for my project, just subscribe to April (or one of our 3, 6 or 12 month discounted packages!)! And if you have a minute, please leave me a comment on my project!  

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

1 comment:

Hans Otto said...

I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can contact him on email dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can visit his website on http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome am convinced he can help you too