Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Garden in Bloom - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We are just starting on our August 2015 box from Stampin' UP. 
This box was FULL of more BRAND NEW products 
from the Stampin' UP 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!!!!!  Remember that every Thursday of each week, all 14 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my 3rd project for August and my Stampin' UP Facebook Showcase....
This week, the Artisan Design Team is featuring projects made with the Garden in Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set and the English Garden Designer Series Paper. I really enjoyed working with the stamp set images while the bold patterns on the Designer Series Paper were challenging. I found a softer pattern to play with and a soft color combo in the end.

Some favorite things are:
*Using the Fluttering Embossing Texture Impression Folder on each of the backgrounds.
* Using Very Vanilla mixed with Whisper White and color combo of Crushed Curry, Blushing Bride, Old Olive and Night of Navy Ombre tone.
* Using the Designer Buttons in Very Vanilla - love their shiny glass look
* Using the strings of white Jute ribbon
*Using the Crushed Curry washi tape from the Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape
* Stamping right on a Paper Doily!
*Using the Lots of Labels Framelits! 
Some matching envelopes are such a nice touch when sending a card to someone!
 
 I just love this saying on the card below especially during this time in my life! 
I am truly blessed to have so MANY friends that I would send this card!  
It is nice to know I have friends that support my dreams and hopes 
as I cheer them on as well!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you! 
Cindy
You saw my cherished friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 14 of us!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

This set turned out so sweet!

Susan Wong said...

Gasp! I love these Cindy. Very pretty.