Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Project Life = Moments Like This - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
We are just starting on our August 2015 box from Stampin' UP. 
This box was FULL of more BRAND NEW products 
from the Stampin' UP 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!!!!!  Remember that every Thursday of each week, all 14 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my 2nd project for August... This week we were to use the Project Life® by Stampin' UP® Moments Like This Collection and focus on the versatility of Project Life for even other projects besides memory keeping. Naturally being Stampin' UP and our love for cards, I went that route. Well plus a little bonus project!

The cards are a Kraft cardstock 4x4 card base. I took the 4x4 Project Life® cards from the Moments Like This Collection and cut them down 1/4" on two sides. Then I added embellishments from the Moment Like This Accessory Pack. I love the gold foil ones as well as the gold sequins and gold paper clips! I used each word from the Hello You Thinlits with this project as well. I thought it went well with the script words from the Project Life® Moments Like This Stamp Set. I cannot forget the finishing touch of these....the matching envelopes! I used the Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper and the Envelope Punch Board to make them!  One more favorite thing - the AWESOME color combo! Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Basic Black, White and Gold.

And last is my little bonus project....I took the Kraft Gift Bag and one of the 4x6 cards from the Project Life® Moments Like This Card Collection, added a few additional elements that I used on the cards, paired with some Basic Black Baker's Twine. Super easy gift with the cards inside for someone special!

So I hope that I have shown you this week how Project Life® by Stampin' UP® can be more than just memory keeping! Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 14 of us!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool cards Cindy! Love!

~amy~ said...

These are so much fun!

Unknown said...

Love the color combo with the black! Adorable work, Cindy!

Sue Plote said...

Amazing, Cindy! LOVE!

Stamping4Fun/Karen said...

Love these Cindy & the matching envelopes are a must!