Friday, February 13, 2015

Leadership Artisan Samples 2015 - Annual Catalog Blendabilities


Over the next four weeks, some of the 2014-2015 Stampin' UP Global Artisan Design Team will be sharing some samples that we were asked to make for the Challenge Boards at Leadership in Orlando. Here is just one of the boards that displays mine and Krista Frattin's work for this category of the Challenge. The other North American Artisans did other categories so be sure to check them out as well. See below for the links.
I was to create 3 projects showcasing the Annual Catalog Blendabilities. I was able to use two stamp sets from the Sale-a-bration selection and one famously funny Stamp set from the Occasions Catalog. The first card above has the perfect images from the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set called Big Day for coloring in with Blendabilities! While I did regular coloring on the other images, I created just dots in the wording CAKE with the Light, Medium and Dark of Calypso Coral to make an ombre look. It created a really fun look and showing another way to use Blendabilities!
This next project has the perfect stamp set for Blendabilities beginners. This lemon is in the Sale-a-bration Stamp set called A Happy Thing. Looking back at this, I could see where I could have added just a little more glam to the packaging but I do like it for a simple easy gift giving. Can you imagine putting lemon cookies or lemon cake inside the Take-out box for the recipient? YUM!
This last card is using the funny Wood You Be Mine? Stamp set. This dude has grown on me and he is perfect for showing our Blendabilities is perfect for coloring. I also used the Blendabilities to make some ombre colored trees by coloring on Whisper White Cardstock and punched with the Tree Punch.
I hope that you like my projects and can use them to inspire you! Check back soon for more Leadership display samples! Much more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other North American Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team  blogs! Come see who made what!

No comments: