Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Artisan Sale-a-bration Box - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are just starting on our February 2015 box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog! I was able to mix in a little exclusive Sale-a-bration into my project with week too!
Every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my project this 2nd week...
The Butterflies Thinlits Dies are super HOT right now! Everyone wants them and everyone is making something with them. They make a simple project a WOW project in an instance. I especially love using the Gold Foil Sheet with them. Be sure to use a sheet of wax paper in between die and cardstock. All those detail pieces just come out with ease. 

Do you see that beautiful belly band of Designer Series Paper? That is from the Sale-a-bration selection this year! It is called Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper. It comes white with embossed clear images so you can use a spritzer with ink, color with Blendabilities or even a sponge dauber with ink to create whatever color paper you want. I used Blushing Bride Classic ink with a sponge dauber on this pattern. I love the soft look it creates.
The topper is that Gold Foil Butterfly and the Artisan Embellishment Kit. I added a little banner tag with the perfect saying from the And Many More Stamp set and finished with a double wrap of Linen Thread. I made three of these boxes for my roommates at Leadership and filled them with fancy nail polish and polish remover pads so they could get their toes pretty for the warm Florida weather. Too bad it was very cold while we were there!

So here is the breakdown of supples to make this box:

Butterflies Thinlits Dies $24.95
Gold Foil Sheets  $ 3.95
Artisan Embellishment Kit  $9.95
Kraft Gift Boxes (4)  $2.95
Linen Thread $4.50
Blushing Bride Classic Ink Pad $5.95
Sponge Daubers $4.95
TOTAL $57.20 ...
Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper FREE

And Many More Stamp Set Clear $26.95 (optional) or use whatever stamp set you have.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you!!!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

4 comments:

Caralyn said...

Love the layered boxes design. Absolutely stunning!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love all the details :) I found the dryer sheet method to be easier than the wax paper. Have you tried that?

Stampin' Dolce said...

that gold butterfly is to die for! I need to crack that die open and use it!!! I love love this box!

Susan Wong said...

Cindy Cindy! This is amaze-balls! I love how you've layered it up so much and the gold butterfly - phwor! I'll tuck that little idea away...