Friday, September 19, 2014

Fall and Halloween Mini Boxes - More Artisan goodies!

I seriously had way too much fun this month with all the products that the Artisan Design Team got to play with! I had to share these mini seasonal boxes today with you! They kinda of match the Halloween Card that posted today on the Stampin' UP Facebook Page and my post yesterday.
On this Halloween mini box, I stamped the carved face with Memento Black Ink all over the box. TIP- Lay the box flat by tearing the box open. I used sticky strip to glue back together. I then took my Basic Black Classic Ink and a sponge dauber to color the 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon. You can see that I ended the ribbon perfectly on the edge of the box. Used Sticky Strip again to secure in place. The pumpkin is Tangerine Tango cardstock and stamped in Tangerine Tango with the Fall Fest stamp set. The White and Tangerine Tango Two Tone Trim finishes it off.
On this Fall mini box, everything was done the same as the Halloween mini box. Just somethings like the wooden leaf that was colored with Old Olive and placed together. I stamped the Fall Fest pumpkin on Naturals White with Crumb Cake ink. Again the Natural and Old Olive Two-Tone Trim is perfect with this box.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this little extra Artisan project inspires you!
Cindy

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love these- so cute! It's amazing how much of an impact the little changes make. Thanks for sharing!