Monday, May 12, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #66 & BONUS!!

Heidi brought us a really great challenge this week! I bet some of us on the MDS Monday Design Team were scared silly to try this one! I know I was!  I went super simple in creating the card template to cut by using a punch. I added the Round Tab Whole Punch and then cropped with a square punch to make the top straight. Then made larger to fit half the page. Do a copy and paste to the bottom half of page. See below.
Then I cut the template onto Crumb Cake and stamped with Soft Suede with the retiring Woodgrain Stamp Set. Then I wrapped one yard of each of the retiring ribbons around the "spool". Using some more retired products, I added a tag with some embellishments.
Would this not be great for some NEW ribbons from the NEW Stampin Up Catalog coming out June 2nd!!!

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.

So as a BONUS, the first person to email me their name and address gets this card mailed to them for FREE!  nutmeg1197@aol.com
Come on you know you want that some of that ribbon!


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into 
MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

No comments: