Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blendabilities BRAND NEW! - Artisan Wow

 Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are on our final project of our May box of Stampin' UP products! We hope you continue with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop to inspire you! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you do come check out a My Digital Studio/Blendabilities hybrid card to announce the NEW Stampin' Up® Catalog going live on June 2nd! WHOOP WHOOP! You will love it!
I wanted to show how you could use Blendabilities with other graphic images than just flowers! I love the pop of colors that the Blendabilities give on a project!
To make this card, I brought up My Digital Studio program. I added the Baby We've Grown Brush Stamp image called "brand new" to a card project. I increased the image to pixel size 392 x 391 or inches 3.59 x 3.58. Then I just printed the card fronts four times in the program to my printer to make more than one of these cards. You could just add to a 8.5" x 11" project as well. I did the card to make sure it was the size I wanted.
To continue with my hybrid part of the card with traditional products, I used wide washi tape to mask my Crumb Cake card base. I sponged Basic Black ink on it. Then the fun began! I used the Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Coastal Cabana Blendabilities to color in my printed image. Because it is printed, the black ink will not run with the markers. Then I simply hand cut it out and popped it up with dimensionals adding some NEW Basic Black Baker's Twine and Bermuda Bay Star Itty Bitty Punch to it!
 
Be sure to check back in June on Wednesdays!
 We will be showcasing all new products from the NEW Stampin' Up® catalog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

seriously amazing! YOU are BRILLIANT! I love this fun card!

Wendie Waldman said...

Beautiful project and totally cool using Blendabilities with a printed image.

Connie Collins said...

Cindy, this is a fantastic way to showcase the new markers and the new catalog! Love it!

*Jane Lee* said...

SO in love with this card! I want to go make one right now.