Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blossoms Abound - MDS Blog Hop


WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. So here is what I am doing.........
Last week, my friend Monika and I held a Virtual Digi Crop on Facebook!!! We have started a group on Facebook called MDS Virtual Digi Crop. It is open to the public so just ask to join our group! We select a date once a month to hold our Virtual Digi Crop Event. March 18th was our official first event! Monika does one challenge and I do the other challenge. It was so fun!

My challenge was to use the Freeform Tools! We created digital stitching with the Line Tool and then added a Brush Layer coloring in a stamp image. 
See these AWESOME videos to learn how:

For my sample, I used the beautiful spring download called Blossoms Abound. I used the stamp image of the flowers and added a colored in brush layer.  I also added a dotted brush layer on the frame to highlight the details in the frame. You can see I added a Freeform line connected square and turned it into Zig-Zag 1.

I hope that you can join us LIVE for the next Virtual Digi Crop
 on April 15th 7:00 or 7:30pm Eastern!  It is a chance to get on your computer, bring up the MDS program and try or learn something new while making new friends that share in your love for digital creating! See you there!
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
 Cindy 

5 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

THis is a fun page... love the smile :)

Jeanna Bohanon said...

This page is just too cute! Love it!

stampinjul said...

She is your "mini me"!! Beautiful!

beth rush said...

great page Cindy! I love the freeform line, I always forget about that tool!

Wendie Waldman said...

So beautiful, all the way around.