Friday, October 4, 2013

Shaped UP My Digital Studio Postcards?!?!

My Digital Studio just raised the bar in their printing program! They have added the option to make your 5x7 or 7x5 postcards with style via shape!  You can read all about it HERE:
First you need to update your software so go into MDS and go to Check Updates. 
After you update the software, you can open up a 5" x 7" or 7" x 5" postcard, then go to View > Bleed Areas and choose either of the new options: Artisan Shaped Postcard or Scallop Shaped Postcard.  I used the Artisan Shaped in my project!  You can see below how to locate it.  Remember that you will ONLY be able to add these shapes in a 5x7 or 7x5 POSTCARD project!
Once you are ready to order your shaped postcard, just go to Project> Order >Card. 
The postcards are double-sided, so do not forget to add something to the back! 
Cards start at $2.25 US/$2.75 CAN and regular bulk discounts apply. I will be getting a quite a few of my postcard above to send out to family and friends!
I will be ordering these asap! As soon as I get them, I will post a picture of the final printed postcard. Just in time for you to think about designing some Christmas cards at the end of October in one or both of these awesome shaped cards!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
Cindy

No comments: