Thursday, September 26, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Undefined MDS?


 WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together over the past two years to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio. These ladies are ridiculously talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a theme selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. We have lots of fun MDS themes coming up as the holidays are soon here!

Ok, back to our theme this hop....What are you doing in MDS?
I just got back from my wonderful DisneyWorld trip and because of work and priorities I have not been able to get started on it. But I did have 20 minutes to make a quick simple card using a new technique I had been thinking about for awhile now.

Have you seen the Stampin' UP Undefined Kit? You carve your own stamp!It is pretty cool! Well I wanted to see how I could "carve" my own stamp in MDS. I found it! It is the new un-used feature called FREEFORM! It takes a steady hand but it can be done plus you get that same rough edge feel like you do with the real carving stamp! AH-HA! But better yet, it has an eraser that you can correct your mistakes unlike the real carving stamp! HEEHEE!
The rest of the card was simple wood feather embellishments, re-colored rhinestones and Baker's Twine in Coastal Cabana, and friend in Baked Brown Sugar.
Give it a try and see what you think!

 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 
Continue hopping on and be sure to leave some love notes (comments) 
for each of these super talented ladies! 

4 comments:

stampinjul said...

I actually use the Freeform tool all the time--but my hand is not too steady! Great job!

Cathy Caines said...

This is awesome Cindy. I love feathers... I really love feathers... :)

Jeanna Bohanon said...

LOVE it!!! What a great idea

LIFESTYLE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.