Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Artisan Wednesday WOW - Little INSPIRED notebooks



Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you go check out my cute little notebooks I made!
These are so easy to make!
You will need:
1 - 8.5x11 sheet of any color cardstock scored and folded in half at 5.5"
1 - 4 x 8.5 piece of Designer Series Paper (here shown Quatrefancy Specialty 130141) scored and folded in half at 2"
1 - 5 x10.5 piece of White Vellum Cardstock (101856) scored and folded in half at 5.25"
6 sheets of regular copy paper cut 8.5x10.5 folded in half at 5.25"
 
Layer all together as shown. Using a paper piercer, poke two holes thru the layers and string White Baker's Twine (124262) thru the holes twice and tie into bow on the outside of notebook.



Now embellish as desired!
 I used the following:
ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers stamp set (130565)
Natural Composition Specialty DSP (126917)
Tea Lace Doilies (129399)
Full Heart Punch (119883)
Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
Brights Designer Buttons (130028)
Epis Day Washi Tape (131269)
Gingham Garden Washi Tape (129314)
Witches Brew Washi Tape (132156)
 
I made these for some of my besties! ;)
I hope they like them!
 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 

Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

8 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

These are so cute but it reminds me how much I have to get organized!!

Connie Collins said...

What a cute project! I love that you gave the details on how to make them!

~Erica~ said...

this are adorable! I love how you mixed these products together so seamlessly!

Monika Davis said...

cute little notebooks! Would be great for little hostess or club gifts!
Monika

Becky Cowley said...

So very cute! Another project on my to do list: copy and make these cut notebooks

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely cards...I love the vellum over the cardstock...so nice! - Rexene

Wendie Waldman said...

A great project and could be a nice keepsake for any function.

Alanna said...

ahhh, I love how you combined all this stuff! They are so perfect! I think I have to make some! Great job Cindy!