Friday, December 7, 2012

MDS Family Frame

Our MDS Blog Hop is on hiatus thru December now. We will be back in January with some new exciting changes!  I will still be posting some MDS projects thru the month so be sure to check back here often.
 
My Digital Studio Family Wall Art

My friend and MDS partner Monika (also link to HER BLOG) and I had a lot of fun creating this Hybrid Wall Art Project for our last My Digital Studio Club. I just love mine and so did everyone else in our class!

We made 2.5 x 4.25 tags in MDS and had them printed thru SU. Then we added hybrid elements with various Stampin Up products to completed the frame. We were trying to promote using the Stampin Up printing process and how a variety of ways which you can use MDS print items in your home decor. We showed several finished projects in the class. It was alot of fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Have a great day!
Cindy
 

No comments: