Friday, October 5, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Halloween

 We LOVE Halloween in our home and with a Disney theme over the years made it even more fun! Everyone in our neighborhood know our house for the Disney blow up characters in the front yard and Mickey at the front door.  It is a Not So Scary Halloween!
 
I am so thrilled to share my completed pages from my Halloween book this week! It was alot of fun to make!!! I wanted to stay with a theme layout of rounded corner photos/DSP; keep the background black with overlays; and always have "Happy Halloween" and the year on the page. I want to be able to do the next couple of years and place them in a continuous scrapbook for my coffee table so I bought a clearance black/white zebra 11x8.5 album and recovered it with Stampin UP Polka Dot DSP and some ribbon, etc. I am going to show all of the pages because it was hard to choose just one favorite page. Click on each one to enlarge OR you can also see them on MDS.net here:















These will print as Individual pages thru Stampin UP printing services. And printing prices was just lower permanently making this Halloween Book a bargain to do!!!
 
So let me know which one is your favorite page! 2000? 2007? 2010?
Thanks for stopping by to view this rather LONG post!
Cindy

Check out what my talented MDS Blog Hop friends created this week!
 If someone is missing as you hop, just come back here and move to the next person.

1 comment:

stampinjul said...

Cindy, I love them all! They're all so cute and different! Great idea!