Friday, August 31, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Must have downloads

 
I made this awhile ago so don't blast me for it. :) I am not sure if I shared this, but I wanted to show it because after waiting and waiting FOREVER, I finally got that download Downtown Grunge Kit. I do not know WHY I waited so long! I LOVE IT! This layout comes with the kit and I thought the grunge look fit my rocker girl. To the point, get this kit if you do not have it! IT ROCKS!
 
I have way to many favorites but here are the ones that come to my head first:
Stamp Images - Epic Overlays, Fancy Fan, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Decorative Overlays
Punches - Decorative Label Punch, Butterflies, Labels Collection
Embellishments - Digi Tape, Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones and Pearls, Mis-stitched
Designer Series Paper - Howlstooth and Scaringbone,  First Edition, Parker's Patterns
Kits - Twitterpated, On the Go, Downtown Grunge, 12 Days of Christmas, Walk in the Park II and Back to School and many more.....
 
Thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the delay. Hope it was worth it!
Cindy
 
p.s. I am featured in MyDigitalStudio.net's Tech Tip post today! Check it out! :)

Check out what my talented MDS Blog Hop friends created this week!  THEY ROCK!!!
 If someone is missing as you hop, just come back here and move to the next person.

No comments: