Thursday, January 5, 2012

Recap 2011 continues...OCT NOV DEC

These last three months of 2011 yells "HOLIDAYS" very loud and clear. I had super fun making these. I had them finished all at the same time back at the first of November so all I had to do was fill with pictures at the end of Nov and Dec. Love getting "ahead of the cart" so to speak!
I love the colors of the Frighful Sight dsp on the Basic Gray background.  Just makes them pop! I also love the digital design tape that we got for free during the MDS special weekend back in November. The Scaredy Cat stamp brush set fills this themed page perfectly.
This page uses Autumn Spice from last fall's downloads. I paired it up with a Pear Pizzaz background and Day of Graditude stamp brush set.
To close off the year with the Christmas season, I went with the Letters to Santa dsp and embellishments.  I just love that Santa in the Lucky Limeade scallop punch embellishment on this page!
Well there you have it! Our 2011 "Project 12" scrapbook! I will get these printed in individual pages and place in a scrapbook like I have for 2008,2009, and 2010. I do have a few filler pages to add to this book. They are special pages from Cover page, Easter, Molly Memorial, Convention recap, Top Ten of Summer, and Family Page.
You can see that one tomorrow at our Blog Hop!
Thanks for coming back each day to see more of my 2011 project!
Cindy

1 comment:

tengrrl said...

Really like these 'tic-tac-toe' layouts. Great way to incorporate a lot of elements in one piece.