Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Recap 2011 continues...JULY AUG SEPT

Moving on to the next three months...
This page has to be my favorite design and it was my favorite month of 2011!  I wanted the "vintage" colors of July 4th traditional red, white and blue.  The dsp is from many kits and papers. Love Letter, Not Quite Navy striped and patterns.  This month was so great...from fantastic fireworks to my niece coming into the world to a visit with some GREAT friends to my very first Stampin Up Convention!
August is our back to school month here in the South. I used the Noteworthy CD kit. I love the colors in this kit; Pool Party, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and So Saffron. The apple has color filled punch behind it to "fill" the apple in.
Spice Cake HAD to be used for September's page. It went so well with our beach vacation pictures.  Love the tree so it had to be in this page too.

Hope you enjoyed these!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i appreciate you caring that i asked about round corners...ill be waiting for a video. thank you so much! -suzanne

Cindy Schuster said...

Video is on Monday's post! Have a great weekend!