Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Go Digital 2012 Calendar Card

My Digital Studio received a new update on this Monday and the first thing I wanted to share with you was the new CALENDARS option in the design center to the right in the program. I use to make these cute desktop calendar cards in real material and a calendar program which I would have to print separately. But now, digital designing on MDS allows that paper image and calendar to be done all at once! WOOHOO! 
I love the Berry Blossums DSP for this! The papers selected fit the seasonal months on each side.
The dotted scallop bow and ribbon just finish it off nicely. 

But wait! I have a VIDEO too? YES I DO!
It will show you how to use the CALENDAR option and how to have it printed thru Stampin Up.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

1 comment:

Ruth Norton said...

This is a great idea!!! I LOVE the new calendar option. I can't wait to use it more! Thanks for sharing this!