Monday, August 15, 2011

Hybrid Birthday Page #2

I made this page awhile back in MDS form. I made the background with the clouds from Sunny Days elements on MDS basic program. I added photo boxes and made them rectangles and then changed the shape to circle which became ovals.  I matted them in different colors. The balloon string are the strings from the stamp set Tree Trimmings just flipped. This was created in a 12x12 format but when I save as jpeg and bring it up in my Windows 7 print queue then it turns into a 8.5x8.5 page. I select the "fit picture to frame" box and making sure it is borderless printing in the advanced settings. It was printed on Premium Photo Paper.
Now this is one of my favorite hybrid birthday pages! First I trimmed the printed page and layered on a piece of Melon Mambo. I punched Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point and Lucky Limeade in the Pennant Punch. Punched 1/16" holes in the corners and strung the Baker's white twine thru. I popped them with dimensionals and added twine bows. Just want it needed!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Mandy Grant said...

SQUEAL.....this is SOOOOO amazing! The colors, the HYBRID pennants, the ballon pictures - it just makes me happy and I have to case it NOW! So I'm off to play. Thanks for inspiring me once again!