Monday, May 23, 2011

Life happens...

Life has been really busy this past few weeks with lots of up and downs. Unfortunately something had to go on the backburner and that was my blog. It is not that I have NOT been stamping projects and cards or doing more My Digital Studio projects and scrap pages cause I have been doing that, but it is the time to photograph, download and set up posts that takes up that extra time.

One of the ups has been my decision to attend Stampin Up! Convention in July this year! I can not tell you how EXCITED I am! I have been wanting to go since I started as a demo over 4 years ago!  I am going with fellow demo and friend Monika Davis as well as many other wonderful demo/friends to be.  I will be meeting up with Wendy, my upline too! I have missed her and her classes!  I am also super excited about seeing many of the bloggers that I follow on the internet like Heather Summers and others.  I am excited to attend the classes especially the MDS classes. I really want to learn to GROW and what I can do to kick this biz in gear again! I am totally excited for the new catalog coming out July 1st and all the new things we will learn about the products at Convention!

In my cheerful glee after making the jump into convention mode, I created this journal thru My Digital Studio to have printed out and take on my trip.  I used the journal template on the system and changed it to my theme of "grow".  I might have SU print the complete journal or print it myself to cover a notebook on the front and back.
Thanks for checking in today!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Glad to see you back online!