Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Hybrid Project

Back in April, I went to the Scrap Cabin in North GA with 8 other scrapping friends and had a blast!  I did NOT work on a Disney Scrapbook this time! Shocking I know!  Instead, I found a birthday designed album that I decided to FINALLY do! The concept was to take a single 8x11 page for each of my daughter's birthday over the past 13 years for Megan and 8 years for Allison. I would put their birthday pages in number order...example Megan 1st birthday on left side and Allison's 1st birthday on the right side. I absolutely love how it turned out! 
Another new thing I did was hybrid scrapbooking! I can tell you that I think I have found my new calling in the scrapbooking world!  I would create the page in 12x12 on My Digital Studio and then print it on my printer in 8.5x8.5.  I do not have a printer that can do 12x12 printed pages so you have to do 8.5x11 printing. I used a combination of matte photo paper and premium photo paper to print my pages based on if I had the pictures on my computer or not.
Here are two samples thru MDS that I completed and printed.  I will show you a picture of the final hybrid pages to show you on a coming up post. I have much more hybrid projects to share!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: