Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day = Stamp Day

I am looking out my front window and all I see is WHITE all over!  We got 4-5 inches of snow last night! And in Georgia that means the whole state is shutdown.  Schools, businesses and stores are closed.  What else can you do....STAMP CREATE YEAH ME!  I am finally getting to make some of the items I have been wanting to do for months now.
So this card is fitting for today since my family is heading out soon to make a snowman. This card was made last month in my rush to get some holiday cards made for a friend.  Super easy to make especially when you use the Snowflake embossing folder and a awesome yet retired snowman stamp set. I also added rhinestones to the centers of the snowflakes for some bling!
Back to more stampin!
Have a magical snowy day!
Cindy

No comments: