Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Lego Birthday

Few weeks ago, my nephew had his 7th birthday!  He is totally into legos at this age and of course, we got him a great lego set.  I stood at Toys R Us in the legos aisle for 45 min trying to decide which one to buy him!  Then a had to create a legos card especially for him.  The challenge began!
Here is what I came up with:  The colors are Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Green Galore. I used 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches on this.  They are just cut squares or rectangle that I round the corners.  The real effect is the sponging in the same color of the edges and white gel pen to add highlights.  I also ran the Green Galore thru the small dots Big Shot emboss folder.  The sentiment is a retired set and stamped and punched from the Wide Oval.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Love this! Will be using it for sure, boy stuff is so hard to come by :)

Kristi S said...

Brilliant!! I have an 8 yr old boy who LOVES Legos, and so do all his friends.

Kristi
streed at juno dot com