Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This is a WOW swap!

Last weekend, I went to my upline's Wendy downline team meeting.  I always enjoy going to the meeting and seeing fellow teammates.  There are some VERY talented ladies on the team!  Running out the door very late that night, I grabbed the swaps and really did not have a chance to look at each of them.  Then I got home and crashed into bed.  The next morning, I finally sat down with breakfast in hand and viewed the swaps that I had received and I was blown away!  I even chokes on my bagel!  I will share just two of them today.  Our theme for the swap was Springtime!

First is Michelle Scileppi.  Just look at this!  I was in shock at how much she puts into her swaps!  It makes me honored to get one.  She also included a printed sheet of the directions on how to make this gem!  She does not have a blog which is a bummer.  She went back to school recently and has no spare time.  So you will just have to see her creations thru me for now.

Next is my upline Wendy Randall.  What can I say about Wendy....amazing leader and good friend!  You can see her blog here: thestamper   She did the latest trend of circle flowers that is going around.  I love the paper she used -  Cottage Wall and the springy colors of Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Pale Plum.  I really thought it was neat how she used a circle to create the leaf.  It is folded in the middle to create an oval leaf.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

1 comment:

stampingmadly said...

Great card, and congrats on making blog finds of the day.