Monday, March 22, 2010

Scrapbook Page #1 - Epcot Characters

Over the weekend in between my time of spring cleaning the windows, painting Megan's bedroom, church duties, and a youth meeting...I DID manage to work up the quick layout on My Digital Studio program of my first scrapbok page that I made during my amazing scrapbook weekend away.  I got the idea from Heather Summers on her online MDS class. It was one of my favorite pages that we did.  I changed a few things on my layout to match the page I created. 


Here is my version of the layout.  I used 3.5x5 pictures to cut into circle with the Coluzze circle cutter.  You will notice that I adjusted the circles from the layout to fit with my pictures. I still have to finish the journaling in black ink on the white strips of paper.  The dotted paper is from a Mickey Kit that I had and rounded the corner on.  Then I got the Title from a sticker packet given to me by a friend.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: