Friday, March 19, 2010

Festive Friday

We move right on to EASTER!  Can you believe it is around the corner?  Again, I made this card at Wendy's.  That chocolate bunny has been the hit of the season!  Just like the Dasher reindeer stamp from Christmas.  This card is done like as easel.  This style of card has been all the rage out there in the papercrafting blog world.   I like sending those kinds of cards that someone can display and look at all the time.  To see how to make one, go here:    Tutorials/easelcard  Not as hard as it looks really.  The fence on this card was made with the new jewelry tag punch.  It is SO on my wish list now!
Starting next week, I will show you all that I made at my scrapbook weekend away!  I have 24 Disney pages to share.  Yes, Rayna, I hear you!  They are coming! (love ya)
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: