Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday Decor




I was looking around at things that I have done with Definitely Decorative and I remembered that I never showed my three picture frames that I made last year.  Of course they are cased after the marvelous HeatherSummers!  You can see here:  heather's home-decor 
I used photos in black and white.  The paper is just scraps that I used from the Urban Garden pack. The colors go with my living room where these are displayed on the large wall. The Definitely Decorative vinyl art is Long Stem Silhouette (L) for $34.95 in Chocolate Chip.  I just divided them by cutting them in sections and adding a few to each frame.  I love how they turned out!  Thanks to Heather!
During Christmas, I take the glass out and put in my Christmas Snowmen Collection art.  Then I do not have to take off those vinyl elements to never use again.  What a waste if I did that!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks Kelly! Glad you like and glad you stopped by my blog!

Raven said...

These are my fave flowers! So versatile. Great job.