Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas Friday


So I do not know what happened to Wednesday and Thursday so let's move on to FRIDAY!  Tonight is my scrap night with my friends and we are going to make this Christmas Planner created by Heather Summers.  It uses four sheets of Designer Paper and the 12 x 12 cardboard backing that comes with the paper.  It is designed to create pouches to hold the 8-10 envelopes with tag punch for you to place wish lists, events, recipes, and more.  Now you can put the year on it and scrapbook it at the end of the holidays, but I decided to make mine to keep out each Christmas and just replace the envelopes each year.I used the retired Simply Scrappin kit from last year.  My ladies will be using the Merry Moments DSP in the currant catalog.  The embellishments will vary as well.  I hope to take some pictures of the finished projects to show you here. 
I am looking forward to tonight as we are wearing holiday pjs, listening to holiday music and eating yummy holiday treats while we stamp and scrap all night long! Really getting ready for the holiday season!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: