Thursday, July 16, 2009

Expo Favs!

Going to the Scrapbooking Expo opened my eyes to just more than the Stampin Up world. Just like when I went to the scrapbooking weekend in March, I learned about the Cricut and Xyron. I really loved these creations from KellerCreations for scrapbooking. See here: http://www.acidfree.com/ I like their layouts and had some very creative projects that can be seen here as well as their website. Like this fold out tag card above. It holds two photos and a gift card. Great idea to send to someone for the holidays. My friends and I bought white and red tags and split them. It was a buy one get one half off. I just love this snowman hanger! I will have to make him for sure! I also got a special deal on a package she had for $15.00 which contained several pieces, scrapbooking paper and $10.00 off their online store! YEAH ME! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: