Friday, June 12, 2009

Festive Friday

This is the last retired hostess set example that I want to show you this week. This is a post it note holder that holds just half a 3 x 3 sticky notepad. You can see how to make this over at Angie Juda's website here: http://www.mychicnscratch.com/2009/04/post-it-note-holder.html She has a video tutorial for it. (LOVE HER!) I used a 3 3/8" x 8 1/2" piece of Kiwi Kiss and folded in half. Then ran folded end in the crimper for three turns. I punched a scallop circle out in Chocolate Chip. The butterfly is from Martha Stewart and punched out in Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango. (wish Stampin Up had a butterfly PUNCH) Added the grosgrain Chocolate Chip ribbon in a simple knot. I used the Hostess set called Sweet Little Sentiments and Pacific Point ink. I made Angie's red apple post it note holder for staff at our school. See here:http://www.mychicnscratch.com/2009/04/congrats-susan.html This are so easy to make so give it a try! I made like 12 of them in 30 minutes! Tip: You can omit the crimper part if you do not have it. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: