Thursday, April 2, 2009

Scrapbooking Friday

I wanted to share with you two more scrapbooks that I finished during Scrap Camp. This marvelous idea came from Heather Summers on the UStamp promo last summer. You can download the pdf from here: http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/2008/06/free-scrapbook-pdf.html Heather's blog is top notch SU! talent and UStamp is such a great way to create and share with others. The next UStamp starts April 24th! So I had each of my daughters pick their favorite SU! designer series paper from that catalog out and bought all the supplies I needed that were listed on the pdf. I did one thing different - I did only one layer on all the photos. Here are Megan's Kindergarten pages. I still have to do some journaling on all of these but I will do it with them to capture their thoughts of that year. I will do them on Word and print them out on white cardstock. She picked Jersey Shore Paper and used Brillant Blue, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie colors. This is a close up of the photo page that has a pouch to hold the grade card report behind the 5x7 photo. The grade titles were printed from the computer off Word. Here is her 4th grade pages. I bought a blue scrapbook from JoAnn's to hold ALL her years - Preschool to Kindergarten to 12th grade and finishing with Graduation. - sad thought :o( Here are Allison's Kindergarten pages. She picked Cutie Pie Paper with Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, and Rose Red. Here are 1st grade pages that we will complete this year. I bought the same size and make scrapbook in red for her school pages. JoAnn's had them at 50% off! What a deal! I had to add more page sleeves as well. So I finished them in one day at camp. I am so happy to have them done and ready to fill each year. Preschool thru 12th grade pages are done for each daughter. The first page is their preschool years and the very last page will be Graduation. I think I am going to cry! Have a magical day! Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awesome for you to have their school pages done and ready to add pictures to!
You have been busy.