Monday, April 20, 2009

Made for Monday

This card I made when I created the same color palate Easter card at Scrap Camp. I wanted to try stamping on vellum paper which I have never use or done before. This card looks so much better in person. It is soft looking. 3 x 3 Kiwi Kiss card (cut 3 x 6 and score in half) 2.75 x 2.75 Perfect Plum 2.5 x 2.5 Whisper White 2.5 x 2.5 vellum paper Butterfly in So Saffron Stamp Fifth Ave Flowers in Perfect Plum and Pale Plum onto the vellum paper. Let dry for 5 minutes. Stamp the THANKS from Thank you Kindly stamp set in Black on the white cardstock. Then using snail adhesive on the corners of vellum, place on top of white cardstock square. Attach the butterfly (Martha Stewart Punch) with a small glue dot. I have 5 more sets available for my workshop if you are interested! Check out last Monday's post for details. RSVP be Wednesday. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: