Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hoppy Easter Finale

Here is the last Easter card that I made for my family members and close friends. (Yes, Reenie I forgot to give you it last week) I found this cute card here: http://craftdoc.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/03/24/easter-side-step-card/ It is such a cute card to display! I changed mine a little by stamping the chick image on the designer paper and then cutting it out. I used some different designer paper for the eggs but it is the same idea as hers. I used Certainly Celery for the base card which had to be cut precisely in a way in order for it to fold like this. See here: The designer paper is from the Salebration bundle paper and the 5/8" So Saffron ribbon is also from the ribbon bundle at Salebration. I used A Good Egg stamp set. I think this set is a must to have for Easter! These are the tags I made for my nephews' and niece's Easter bags. I saw this here: http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/punch-art-bunny-hinged-card-tutorial.html It is all using punches! (you know I love this!) I decided to make my bunny on a tag since they looked like the bunny on the bags. The Top Note Big Shot die cut is perfect for a tag! If you like, put a piece of magnet on the back of it and put it on your frig for decorations! So that covers all of Easter. On to the next holiday! Mother's DAY! Hurray! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: