Thursday, April 2, 2009

Disney Scrapbook Day

Here are two of the 2005 Disney Trip Scrapbook pages that I created while at Scrap Camp last weekend. The first one is what I like to do for the start of each trip's album. I type out a schedule of our trip, add the reservation confirmation, resort cards, and park hours pamphlet. Add a picture on some great Disney paper with fun sayings and done! Sorry for the fuzzy picture. I need to learn how to take better pics of scrapbook pages. Here is the second set of pages done. I got to use the Mickey Font on the Cricut machine for the titles. I have a mickey ears punch that I used with Brillant Blue cardstock. The paper is from a Disney 2005 package set of papers. I got more done and I will show you next week on Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks for stopping by! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: