Monday, February 23, 2009

Made for Monday

After a great week off with my girls, this week is going to be EXTREMELY busy as I have end of month commissions, inventory, MIDDLE school orientation (can you believe it?) , Ash Wednesday and getting 50 baby shower invites out in the mail! I am exhausted all ready. So I am doing Mon, Wed, Fri posts and skipping Disney Tip days this week. They will return the following week! I saw this on Jackie's blog and just loved the idea of the four letter words and the script across it. The possibilities are endless! I posted before the Valentine's LOVE card already and so this week I will show you my other creations using the same format. And Jackie was right, it is addictive to make these cards! Today is celebrate baby ! I used Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa, and Pumpkin Pie paper and inks. Big Deal letters and retired Wonderful Words are the stamp sets used. I punched out the heart to heart punch in close to cocoa. And here is the baby girl Abigail that I celebrate today! She is over 10lbs, one month old and has changed so much! We got to see her for a birthday celebration for her Daddy and Papa! Do you not love the outfit she is wearing? Come on, I had to buy that!
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: