Monday, February 2, 2009

Made for Monday

Last Monday was our neighbor Tim's birthday which gave me a challenge to create a masculine birthday card besides a Steelers or Georgia card. (BTW - YEAH STEELERS - SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!) I found this card on Splitcoaststampers and had to case it. The picture below shows how I did the watercolor ink on the tree. I used the aqua painter and choco chip/old olive ink. I just LOVE doing watercolor! Colors are Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Basic Black. I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set and sentiment from Upsy Daisy stamp set. I used the paper crimper to texture the choco chip and flatten it back out then added depth by swiping the black ink pad over it.
Here is the card that Megan and Allison made for Mr Tim. ADORABLE! Allison punched it and Megan put it together and wrote it. Inside read in big letters "TIM!"
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: