Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun Friday

Here is my last 4 x 4 card that I created. It is soooooo yummy! Again cased from Heather's blog, I had to make this cutie! Following the 4 x 4 template from Monday and changing again to suit the stamp in the center that I wanted to use. I used Kraft, Real Red and retired Summer Picnic DS paper. The stamp is from a hostess level 3 set called Goody-Goody Gumdrops. Inside the card reads a stamped "happy birthday...with a cherry on top!" I colored in the ice cream bowl in Old Olive to match the old olive in the paper and colored the cherry in real red. I thought it would be cute for all ages!
Just had to share this cute pic of my baby girl! I was stamping one night last weekend and she just wanted to be in my office with me to watch TV. Suddenly it got quiet and I looked down and this is what I saw. Sound asleep under my desk.... Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: