Monday, January 12, 2009

Made for Monday

Can you take a guess who is arriving today? My niece ABIGAIL LEE ! We all have been waiting so long to meet her! Here is the name banner I made for her nursery. I used the Big Shot to cut out the pennants in Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. I used the letter chipboard to trace the name in Chocolate Chip and cut them each out. I attached with brown ribbon and then tied different ribbons in between each pennant. See the close up of the letter A for details. You can see I added the white gel pen dots too. Sister in law Lois and brother Jon have a scheduled C section at noon today, so I am going to the hospital to see her right away! I will try to post pictures later of this precious one. Say a prayer that all goes well. UPDATE: Abigail Lee born at 12:35pm weighing 7lbs 12oz and 19" long. Mom, Dad and baby girl are all well! Post a picture later as soon as I get one! Got to see video of her and she is soooo cute! Check back in the morning! Decided to make it my Tuesday post cause I many pics to show. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: