Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disney Tip Thursday

I bring a little Disney into my holiday decorations too. This is the Mickey wreath that I made using a 24" wreath and two 12" wreaths. I used a fleece hat that I made and added a simple bow at the bottom. I thought about putting Mickey ears ornaments all over it but thought it would be too much.

You can see my collection of Jim Shore Disney characters on the console table as well as my Disney countdown calendar.

Here is another tree of ours. THE DISNEY TREE! It is 6.5' tall narrow tree. It has all our Disney ornaments, Hallmark, park bought and stuffed characters. Minnie Angel is on the top of the tree. Of course, we had to put our monorail around the tree and add the Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Castle too. The tree skirt is Mickey and Minnie and has "The Schusters" stitched on it. Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: