Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

I think I have fallen in love...with the Upsy Daisy Stamp set! It is so versatile and so many different techniques can be used with it. Here I stamped it in Tango Tangerine and then again in Riding Hood Red just slightly to the right. I saw this done on another blog and had to try it. I used the opposite colors with each card using Tango Tangerine, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. I used the sentiments that come with the set. Add a brad to the half circle and done! You could use several color combinations with this card layout and stamp set. I would love to see it in Baha Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. Cool tones for a different look. I have a craft show today and tomorrow at Timothy Lutheran Church/Preschool in Woodstock off Arnold Mill Road. I will also be there on this Saturday from 9 am-noon. Come see me and you will get a FREE card if you mention my blog! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: