Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wacky Wednesday skipping Thursday

This Wacky Wednesday is a day late but never the less here it is: These little baskets are so easy to make! You can fill them with Dove Dark Chocolates (yummy) or whatever your weakness of chocolate is. You can also create Christmas, Halloween, Birthday themed baskets. Just put the treats in a clear baggie with a ribbon tie and place in basket. I tried to find the web link to make this cute thing but I am running out of time today. If you are interested, let me know at nutmeg1197@aol.com. I will email it to you once I find it. We made these baskets at one of my workshops in May of this year. Speaking of workshops, I had time on my drive home from Florida to think up some great workshops for this holiday season coming up. I am working slowly on the items to show you. So stay tune and I will let you know about the workshops/classes and dates! Have a magical day! Cindy

No comments: