Monday, September 22, 2008

Made for Monday

Here is a card I made for my best friend Marisa's daughter Alexa. It was her 2nd birthday in July. I picked colors that matched the wrapping paper of her gift.
I used Summer Sun, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Pixie Pink and Whisper White cardstock. I used my aqua painter to watercolor in the hippo using basic gray ink. The ribbon is green galore grosgrain. I wanted a background so I just handwrote some 2's all over. I love the envelope too. I used the birthday roller on the pumpkin pie in pixie pink ink. Click on picture to get a closer look.
Well, I have been slowly getting back into a routine since vacation ended on Sunday. I did not get my van back on Friday so we had to take the Suburban. But not before getting new tires on it on Saturday! Ugh!
We had a wonderful time at DisneyWorld! Perfect weather, good times, awesome food (except Mexico dinner) and lots of memories made! I will posted pictures as soon as I can. I have to download them and set up Photopass too.
Have a magical day!
Cindy

No comments: