Thursday, April 21, 2016

Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop - Gathering Mother's Day Flowers

Welcome back to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
I am so blessed that I get to create and inspire with these amazing Stampin' UP products and share with you all here for another wonderful year! Remember that every other Thursday, all 20 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss anyone of these amazing ladies!

This week we are showcasing our Artisan projects for the Stampin' UP Facebook Page this month. For this project, the team was to focus on the two tools and three stamp sets with a "Perfect Packaging" for a Baby or Bridal Shower or Mother's Day so plan to see A LOT of different design styles with these selective products as you move thru the blog hop! 
I choose to use the Gift Box Punch Board with the Circle of Spring Stamp Set and the Botancial Builder Framelits Dies to create a Mother's Day packaging. The Gift Box Punch Board is great for making MANY different sizes of boxes but I choose to make a gathering basket from a box. Simple to make really: just make any size box you want and score only two sides, leave the other two sides open and add a handle. I added some fresh cut flowers inside a Polka Dot Cone Cellophane Bag and tied with Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon. I stamped the wreath image in Old Olive ink and used the matching Wonderous Wreath Framelits Dies to cut out. To finish, add some beautiful flowers with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. 
So here is a cute little box made with the Gift Box Punch Board. The highlight of this piece is the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies and the Corrugated Kraft Paper. I placed the flower and the pieces on a 1 1/4" Circle Punch piece of Window Sheet so that the linen thread it attached for a belly band on the box.

For the card, I made a few more SEVERAL flowers using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies in the shades of purples like Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and the retiring Blackberry Bliss. I used Kraft Cardstock with the Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for a textured background. 
Now if you want, add a tag on the box too! All the greetings I used on these projects are from the Circle of Spring Stamp Set. I got a piece of Brighton jewelry for my mom while I was in the Salt Lake City recently. I was there attending the Stampin' UP Onstage Live event where we got to see all the new products coming soon! 
You are going to love it! Trust me! We on the Artisan Team will be sharing some new products in June so be sure to tune in then!

Thanks for stopping by here and if you leave a comment then thanks for truly making my day!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of my dearest friends and Artisan Design Team sister for life.....Connie Collins! She will blow your mind!


15 comments:

Donna Bagwell said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

STUNNING! I love, love, love the colors, creativity & style.

Stampin' Dolce said...

Great colors together Cindy! That flower basket is brilliant!

Marisa Gunn said...

Beautiful! I love the flower basket, and that color combo is amazing. I'm going to have to get out my purples!

Unknown said...

O.K- that gathering basket is so creative and I LOVE the color choices.

CrushOnColour said...

You're just so dang clever - I wondered what you'd get up to with this and your gathering basket is brilliant! Love it!

Allison Okamitsu said...

You should just get a permanent spot on the ADT. You blow my mind with your creativity each and every blog hop. You're amazing.

Jenn said...

Such a lovely set! That gathering basket is so clever.

Unknown said...

fabulous Cindy wow just amazing, love the color combo too!!

Chantal de Kaste said...

Love it, every part of it! X

Connie Collins said...

Some of your most gorgeous projects EVER!

Inge Groot said...

The flower basket....WOW! Totally love this beautiful set!

Amy O said...

I love that flower basket and how you put the flowers in the cellophane bag. You are always so clever! Beautiful projects, Cindy!

Jenn Charles said...

Stunning! Love the colors and the idea of a flower basket, so perfect for mother's day. Thanks for sharing!

jop said...

I really like your idea of turning the box into a flower basket. I love giving flowers and this is perfect.