Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bright Christmas - MDS Blog Hop

WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We are a little early this month due to the holidays! 
Inspired by colored chalkboard Christmas cards, here is what I came up with to capture one of our favorite things to do! The tree is from Jingle and Joy download and it has red star and ornaments but I changed it to match my "merry and bright" theme. I have to say that the coloring tool is SUCH fun to use on the stamp images. It is the "artist" in me! I also love the re-coloring tool on embellishments. I took Sara's Sequins download and re-colored a few of them for the ornaments on the tree.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to get into a little MDS coloring!
 Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

No comments: