Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer Happiness - MDS Blog Hop

WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. This week we are catching you up with what we have been working on in MDS lately.
Today is our 21st anniversary! Hard to believe it has been 21 years already, over half of my life has been with this wonderful guy! We have been blessed by this friendship/marriage and we continue to ride this roller coaster called life together!

For this page, I used the download called Summer Happiness #130076 and right now in our weekly deals on Stampin' Up! it is on sale for just $5.97!!!  It includes 17 piece Stamp Set, 12 Designer Series Papers and 26 Embellishments!  I was able to mix it with several other elements that I had in my MDS program already to create this sweet page.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to go get that download today!
 Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love this, Cindy. Everything on the page just fits together so nicely. Congratulations!

beth rush said...

Lovely page Cindy! all the details work so beautifully together.

Cori Kozak said...

Happy Anniversary!! I still can't believe I've known your hubby since 7th grade! I love this page - and not sure if I have that download?! Better go check!! :)