Thursday, May 8, 2014

Made for Mom - MDS Blog Hop

WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. This week we are celebrating Moms or "Mom" is the word. Create a project about moms, or something giftable for a mom or something moms would and could use.
Here is a rather simple scrapbook page I created just to say how much I love being a mom. My girls are getting older and our relationship is changing....still their mom but also more of a best friend as they face new challenges and issues in the teen years. Open communication and being honest with them has always been my stand but more now than ever. I am so proud of them and the beautiful young ladies they are inside and out! (TIP - I used the freeform brush layer with white coloring to remove the gold hearts around my title)
Here is my gift package for my mom. I needed a quick solution for a gift bag. Sponge dauber with White Craft ink pad, some yummy Stampin' Up ribbons and e-cutter/MDS to the rescue! Loving Crushed Curry with Coastal Cabana together! Want to see the card I made to match? Come back tomorrow and get a peak at Stampin' Up Blendable Markers!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you for some last minute Mom ideas!
 Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Precious

stampinjul said...

Sweet page! I still need to get a e-cutter!