Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Springtime Hello Gift Boxes - Artisan WOW

Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! We are working on to our April box of Stampin' UP products from the 2014 Occasions Catalog! We got two Simply Created Kits in our box and I wanted to do something out of the box with them. Here is the Springtime Hello Simply Created Garland Kit and next week I will show you what I did with the Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit. You just came from the super funny Cathy Caines and next is the super sweet Connie Collins, but before you come check out my trio of decorated gift boxes and matching 3x3 cards using this one kit below!


I took the Calypso Coral Baker's Twine and place it around the large gift box a couple of times. Then I took the adhesive different size dots from the kit and place them where I wanted them. I punch the Silver Foil Sheet with the 3/4" circle punch to add some silver shine like the other box es have on them.
I took the Silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum sheets of striped and dotted and wrapped my small boxes. I used the mini clothespins from the kit to hold my tags to the ribbon. 
The 3x3 cards are super simple and cute!
I used more tags and Natural Designer Buttons from the kit to make them. 
Here they are filled with goodies and the coordinating card for whoever I need a thank you gift for. Friends? Teachers? Co-workers? Fellow Artisan Design Team members?  I will need a few more completed boxes! Better get busy!
Be sure to stop by Stampin' Up Facebook page on this Friday and our Artisan Blog Hop next week as we have a special offer for YOU!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

13 comments:

Cathy Caines said...

You must have a lot of people to thank!!! :> I kid. I love these. They truly are adorable but I love the vellum and the garland boxes the best!

~Erica~ said...

Holy cow, that large present is over the top adorable!!!!! I must buy more kits just to recreate this!! How fun! I love all of your creations this week!

Connie Collins said...

OMG...these are adorable! They are all so much fun! I would be happy to get an empty box if it were wrapped like this!

Sarah Sagert said...

These are absolutely fabulous, Cindy!:)

Mercedes Weber said...

Squeal! These are seriously Adorbs!!! I NEED that garland box, like fo realz!

Alanna said...

I'm with the others.. I MUST go make these! I love it all.. it's all perfect! Always an inspiration Cindy and this is no exception! It's all FABULOUS!

Wendie Waldman said...

WOW! Fun, fun fun!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great idea on how to use up my extra adhesive circles ... garland on a gift box, I would never have thought of it!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bright,bold designs!

Jen Timko said...

Into my packaging pins….because these are too cute!!! I'm with Connie. The box can be empty when it is this cute…it is a gift all on its own!

*Jane Lee* said...

I love this SO much!! I'm definitely going to copy it and create a class out of it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Maria said...

I'm loving this blog hop, but am unable to continue past your blog because Connie's appears to be down. Will you please provide the link to the blog after hers? Thanks!

Cindy Schuster said...

Thanks Maria! The link to Connie works now. Typepad had a major hack of their system. All good now!