Monday, March 10, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch Challenge #57

I am in love with this week's sketch over on MDS Monday! Very trend on with the film strips! I turned my page on its side to fit the fun photos that I had in mind. I used the Hooray for Parties download that I earned for FREE! I got it with my recent $50 order. It is part of the special ending this month called Sale-a-bration! I was able to download this goody and starting creating with it right away.  I also used a download that I bought on my order: Starburst Punches
My daughter took most of these pictures and I love how it captures our fun crazy time at our favorite place in the world! I will be back there in less than 30 days so I need to work on the last trip's pages now!

You can give the challenge a try and submit your own page if you click on the MDS Monday button on the right side! Follow the directions on the site to upload your page and link it from your blog or MDS.net. Winners and honorable mentions are announced every two weeks.


 Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today to get into MDS Mondays and our challenges!
Cindy 

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

I love how you turned the sketch around. This is such a fun layout - love the colors, punches and the great photos.

Tami Hewlett said...

Cindy, I love the fun page you created, especially the way you turned it on it's side. The Hooray for Parties download worked great with this page. I'm going to have to remember to use that one. Too cute!