Friday, February 21, 2014

Leadership See Ya Later Gift Box

This was so fun to make! I love the idea of shaker anything even on a box!
I first cut a piece of Window sheet with the Circle Collection Framelits just a little larger than the circle window of the Decorative Window Gift Box.  I placed the 1/2" circle punch pieces of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock and Gold Foil Sheet in between them. I then took the another circle framelit and cut the Paper Doily. I placed it right on top which then hid the seam of the window sheet. I used Staz-on Black Ink to stamp my image from the See Ya Later Stamp set right onto the Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape. I used the Crisp Cantaloupe Twine from the Sale-A-Bration Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit. Added a little washi tape flag onto a toothpick and glue dot into place.
I hope that you like my gift box and can use it to inspire you! Check back soon for more Leadership display samples! Much more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other Artisan Design Team blogs! 
Come see who made what!

Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley - Scrap Junkie
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Cindy Schuster - THAT's ME right here!
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes

No comments: